Donald B. Mackenzie, P. Eng., President
40 years of experience in design, construction engineering, construction management and commissioning of pulp and paper mills and other industrial projects with capital costs of up to $1B, in North America, Brazil, South Africa and Slovakia.
Professional Engineer, registered Nova Scotia and Ontario, Canada and Arizona, USA.
Summary of Core Skills
Field Engineering coordination, site superintendence, construction management, commissioning.
- President ERDC Limited, 1985 to date
- Senior Site Manager/Superintendent, AMEC and Kamtech (now AMEC), 1976-1981, 1994-1995, 2005, 2006-2007
- Construction Manager, Gotaverken Energy Systems, 1986-1987
- Site Consulting Engineer/Commission Manager, HPN, 1981-1985
- Site Resident Engineer or Construction Manager, Chas T. Main Inc., 1965-1976
“You brought a calm, firm, positive direction to the project when it was needed the most. Your clear and direct assessment of the status of the project was always on the money. The project would not be the success that it is without your invaluable input. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you.”
- Richard J. Gendreau, October 26, 2015
Senior Project Manager for Leidos Engineering, LLC Asset Transaction Services.
ERDC Ltd. is registered in both Canada and the United States
Ludwig's Floating Mill,
SAPPI Pulp and Paper Mill, Ngodwana, RSA
Air Emissions Project, Weyerhaeuser, Dryden, ON
BEC Unit-4 Retrofit, Choasset, MN
Cabin Gas Plant, BC
Burns and McDonnell, Halton Hills, ON
Professional pilot in the United States and Canada for Multi-Engine, Single-Engine, and IFR land and sea plane ratings.
Donald and his sister, 2012
Pressurized Beechcraft Baron P-58